Mac equivalents of Windows keys
- The term 'MAC-10' is commonly used in unofficial parlance. citation needed Military Armament Corporation never used the nomenclature MAC-10 on any of its catalogs or sales literature, but because 'MAC-10' became so frequently used by Title II dealers, gun writers, and collectors, it is used more frequently than 'M10' to identify the gun.
- How to Establish an Apple Identity on a Mac. When you first turn on your Mac (or install an upgrade to the operating system), a series of questions and prompts appear, including a prompt to sign in to your Apple ID account or create a new Apple ID. An Apple ID identifies you and your devices in all things Apple that you do: registering new.
- Purchase a refurbished used Mac computer. Shop a wide selection of Apple computers and Apple accessories at the lowest prices. Sell your used Mac computer mac of all trades.
Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS 12.4 or later or iPadOS. To manage Apple Card Monthly Installments, you need an iPhone with iOS 13.2 or later or an iPad with iPadOS 13.2 or later.
Windows logo: Press Command (⌘).
Backspace or Delete: Press Delete.
Enter or ⏎: Press Return.
Alt (left): Press Option (⌥).
Alt GR (right): Press Option + Control.
Applications: This key isn't available on Apple keyboards.
Use the On-Screen Keyboard for other functions
If your Apple keyboard doesn't include the following keys, you can recreate them in Windows using the On-Screen Keyboard.
Use the Snipping Tool to print screen
To recreate the Print Screen and Print Active Window function in Windows, use the Snipping Tool.
If your keyboard isn't working as expected in Windows
If your Apple keyboard works as expected in macOS but not in Windows, try these solutions:
- Install the latest Apple software updates for Windows.
- Install the latest Windows support software.
- If you're using Microsoft Windows 10 N, install the latest Media Feature Pack.
Use Mac Without Mouse
- Microsoft provides a keyboard mapping article that describes using a Windows keyboard with macOS.
- Use Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to find key combinations for the unique characters used by the language and region your Apple keyboard is designed to support:
- Download, install, and open the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.
- Choose File > Load Existing Keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you want to see.
- Find the country or region name in the keyboard list that's followed by '(Apple)'.
- Follow the instructions provided with the app. You can print images of the keyboard, including what keys look like when holding modifiers like Shift, Option, or Fn.