The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
Apr 25, 2020. Jun 17, 2020.
Torrent Client With Integrated Search
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
Torrent Client With Search
Some torrent clients offer every conceivable function. Others keep things as simple as possible. QBittorrent sits right in the middle, aiming to 'meet the needs of most users while using as little. Sep 01, 2020. BitTorrent is a leading software company with popular torrent client software for Windows, Mac, Android, and more. Download now.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Torrent Client With Search Engines
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!