- Jack Audio
Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
- Grig Radio Control
Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- Radio Explorer
Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng
- Visual Moon Tracking
Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
Radio control software for the Macintosh
- iSpectrum Analyzer
Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
- DX ToolBox
DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
- Mac Antenna Master
Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- 10 QSO Logger- Ten-Ten International QSO parties logging program multi plaform run with Java under Windowd Linux MacOSX
- Aether- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.[ Hits: 2772 Votes: 10 Rating: 8 ]
- Amadeus - Sound Recorder- Amadeus is a very powerful sound recorder and editor for Apple MacOS. Available in Lite and Pro version, is intuitive and a support many sound formats.
- Audacity- Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages.[ Hits: 584 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Audiocoreder- Audiocorder is a VOX program which allows your Macintosh to act as an audio recorder
- AudioXplorer- AudioXplorer is a sound analyzer software designed for Mac OSX, provide a real-time analysis window where you can visualize the sound spectrum and sonogram[ Hits: 407 Votes: 1 Rating: 9 ]
- Beam Aim- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
- Black Cat CW Keyer- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key[ Hits: 3269 Votes: 5 Rating: 6.4 ]
- Cab-converter- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
- CHIRP- CHIRP is a cross-platform, cross-radio programming tool. It works on Windows and Linux and MacOSX. It can program many popular radios and exchange data between them includin Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco Wouxun Puxing Baofeng[ Hits: 11168 Votes: 30 Rating: 7.24 ]
- cocoaModem- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
- cocoaNEC- cocoaNEC 2.0 is an opensource Mac OS X application intended primarily for the design and modeling of antennas by Kok Chen, W7AY[ Hits: 1492 Votes: 3 Rating: 10 ]
- CubicSDR- CubicSDR is a free SDR receiver which is based on the liquid-dsp libraries. Run under Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- CuteSDR- CuteSDR Open-Source application forMacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver[ Hits: 4538 Votes: 3 Rating: 6.67 ]
- Darkice- DarkIce is a live audio streamer. It records audio from an audio interface (e.g. sound card), encodes it and sends it to a streaming server. Works on Linux and MacOSX
- DarwinPSK- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX[ Hits: 5419 Votes: 8 Rating: 8.63 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and CallsignsUses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,Easy command line version for terminal operationMoontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
- dogparkSDR- dogparkSDR is a native Macintosh visual radio display and interactive control software for any Flex Radio Systems[ Hits: 516 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- DX ToolBox- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
- EchoMac- EchoMac is a client program for OS X that allows connection to the Echolink system[ Hits: 1099 Votes: 2 Rating: 5.5 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
- Elmer- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.[ Hits: 1101 Votes: 2 Rating: 8 ]
- Fast Morse- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
- FKeyer- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.[ Hits: 987 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Fldigi- Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS X and MS Windows . Support CW and several digital modes like PSK31, MFSK, RTTY, Olivia, WeFax, Hell and others and is a fully multi platform application
- Flrigupdated- Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to fldigi. It is able to control most popular amateur radio transceivers from ICOM Kenwood and Yaesu. Can share the control over a local area network or can be used as a common gateway to your radio for serveral concurrent applications. Works on Mac Linux and Windows[ Hits: 1822 Votes: 5 Rating: 8 ]
- GQRX- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
- GQRX for MacOS- OSX port of the awesome gqrx SDR software[ Hits: 1375 Votes: 4 Rating: 6.25 ]
- Grig Radio Control- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- HourWorld World Clock- HourWorld is a program with rich graphics that can show you what time it is in a certain part of the world, and well as demonstrate what is actually looks like over the globe.[ Hits: 2789 Votes: 2 Rating: 5.5 ]
- iSpectrum- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
- iSpectrum Analyzer- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display[ Hits: 7450 Votes: 4 Rating: 5.5 ]
- Jack Audiopop- Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another. JackAudio is a virtual audio software cable that run on Windows Linux and MacOS and if Free to download and to use.
- jLog- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups[ Hits: 12251 Votes: 15 Rating: 8.6 ]
- JTDX- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
- Mac Antenna Master- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh[ Hits: 6184 Votes: 4 Rating: 5.5 ]
- Mac GrayLiner- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
- Mac Memory Manager- Amateur Radio Memory Manager Software for the Mac support many Yaesu Icom AOR and Kenwood radios[ Hits: 1418 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- Mac the Scope- Mac the Scope is a professional quality signal analyzer, 1/3 octave RTA, signal generator, and more.
- MacAPRS- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI[ Hits: 4671 Votes: 6 Rating: 4.33 ]
- MacDoppler- MacDoppler and MacDopplerPRO 3D satellite tracking and station automation software for Macintosh by Dog Park Software Ltd.
- MacDSP- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor[ Hits: 1806 Votes: 1 Rating: 3 ]
- MacGPS Pro- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
- MacIcomControl- Radio control software for the Macintosh[ Hits: 8149 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
- MacK2- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh[ Hits: 297 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- MacLoggerDX- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
- MacPacSat- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols[ Hits: 1431 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Macpcr- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
- MacProp- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh[ Hits: 1718 Votes: 2 Rating: 5.5 ]
- MacSchedKeeper- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
- MacTNC- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.[ Hits: 6530 Votes: 9 Rating: 7.15 ]
- MoonSked- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
- Morse Machine for MacOSX- This free program teaches you to receive Morse code. It starts with a few letters and adds more when it sees that you are ready. Based on A Fully Automatic Morse Code Teaching Machine, it is a small application and it runs even on recent MacOSX versions.[ Hits: 118 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Morse Mania- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
- Morse Runner on MacOS- Run Morse Runner on Apple MacOSX computers using Wineskin. Morse Runner is a popular MS Windows morse code contest simulator. You can do this by yourself or just download the ready-made dmg and use it on your apple mac.[ Hits: 93 Votes: 1 Rating: 9 ]
- MultiMode- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
- MULTISCAN 3B SSTV for Apple MacOS- SSTV on Mac is possible using MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions. MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):Robot black Robot Color Socttie Martin, PD Modes:P Modes: P3, P5 and P7 AVT All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes[ Hits: 1070 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Osmond PCB- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
- phpHamLog- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php[ Hits: 1208 Votes: 1 Rating: 1 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
- Promethius- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski[ Hits: 1744 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- QRQ CW trainer- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
- QST Browser- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.[ Hits: 420 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Explorer- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
- RF Toolbox- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations[ Hits: 570 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- RUMLog- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
- RUMtrol7000- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000[ Hits: 2140 Votes: 5 Rating: 5 ]
- RUMtrol746PRO- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
- Satscape- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.[ Hits: 11922 Votes: 19 Rating: 6 ]
- SCR-Log- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
- SkookumLogger- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm[ Hits: 488 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- SoundFlower- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
- Spek- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.[ Hits: 1977 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
- Time Palette- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.[ Hits: 1597 Votes: 4 Rating: 8.75 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
- Trusted QSL- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.[ Hits: 2349 Votes: 2 Rating: 10 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
- Waavebox- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.[ Hits: 770 Votes: 2 Rating: 1.5 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
- Wireless Field Day Log Program- A reliable logging system for Field Day basedon wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows[ Hits: 1951 Votes: 1 Rating: 10 ]
- XASTIR- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
- Xastir- Xastir MacOSX APRS software for receiving and plotting APRS(tm) position packets. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable[ Hits: 619 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- xCAT xDAX for macOSX and FlexRadio 6000- xCAT is an helper application for the FlexRadio 6000 series running on macOS computers to control via CAT protocol tranceivers, while xDAX purpose is to provide a way for Digital Mode Software like Fldigi, WSJT-X to access the digital audio data (DAX) of the FlexRadioTM
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)[ Hits: 825 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter- Yea Cabrillo2Adif is a free software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format for MacOSX
- YeaLogger- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA[ Hits: 1283 Votes: 3 Rating: 9.33 ]
Sep 06, 2020. Mac os x software, free download - R for Mac OS X, Apple Mac OS X Mavericks, Mac OS X Update, and many more programs. MacFamilyTree is one of the few genealogy software built only for Macs. HP Printers - macOS and OS X Compatible Printers This document is for HP printers and Apple macOS or OS X operating systems. Check to see if a driver or app is available to use your HP printer with a Mac computer or laptop. Even Macs Need Antivirus Protection. The myth that Macs don’t suffer malware attacks has.
Search The DXZone.com
Software : Mac Ham Radio Software
About The DXZone.com
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Free for your Site
iMovie is no longer free for Mac users to edit videos. So you need to look for other free video editing software for Mac (macOS 10.14 Mojave included) as alternative solution. No need to search around the internet, here you can get top 9 free video editors for Mac listed below that are sure to accomplish all your video editing needs. Edit a wide variety of video file formats to make them your own customized movie experience. Add effects, subtitles, music...you name it. When it comes to video editing, your creativity is the limit.
Top 9 Best Mac Video Editing Software You Should Know
#1. Filmora Video Editor (Mac and Windows)
Why settle for a simple and limited video editor when you can have it all? Filmora Video Editor brings all tools into one amazing program that enables video editing, and is also a video converter. Edit video and convert video at will, for virtually all formats available and a huge array of devices.
Whatever you need, Filmora Video Editor for Mac has it! Or, if you're absolutely just looking for a dedicated video editor, we also have the best solution. Try our Filmora Video Editor for Mac! The best video editor for Mac (macOS High Sierra included) in the market.
- Supports almost all video, audio and image formats.
- Makes amazing movies with 300+ new eye-catching effects.
- Allows you to add music to video or crop/trim/merge videos.
- Full compatible with macOS 10.6 or later including macOS 10.13 High Sierra, and Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Edit Videos on Mac using Filmora Video Editor for Mac
Step 1. Import Video
Open Filmora Video Editor for Mac and click on “Import” button on the home screen. Choose “Import Media Files” and select the video file on your Mac that you want to upload. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the video from your local storage to the program window.
Step 2. Edit Video
To edit the video, you need to drag the video to the timeline on the screen.
Lightscribe Software For Mac Os X
To cut the video place the pointers on the position that you want to cut the video and click on Scissor button. Alternatively, you can right-click on the video and click on cut or split the video. You can also delete the part that you have cut.
When you click on “Edit” once you right click on the video, you will get basic editing options appear on a window such as brightness, contrast, saturation as well as audio editing options like volume, pitch and noise removal.
For effects click, on the desired effects like overlay. Choose an overlay and drag it to the video. It will appear on the video once you play it.
Step 3. Save the Edited Video
After editing the video, click on “Export” button and select “Output” format. You can also opt to burn video to DVD, export online or save to a device. For Output option, just choose the output format and then select the destination on your folder and export file.
Editing videos on Mac with Filmora Video Editor for Mac is quite simple and fast. Moreover, this video editor for Mac allows you save and share files in different ways.
Free Software For Mac Os X
Avidemux is an open source video editor for Mac that will make encoding, filtering, and cutting a breeze. In comparison to other video editors for Mac, this video editor for Mac is compatible with different video formats such as DVD, MPEG, AVI, and many more. It also supports some audio formats including WAV, AAC, MP3,among others. If you are a beginner in video editing, there is no need to worry because it's very easy to use and will allow you to edit your video files without experiencing any inconvenience. Like all video editing programs, this tool is easy to install. It can also be downloaded easily. For first time users, there is a detailed tutorial provided. It also comes with advanced features that will provide total convenience for all users. However, for non-tech savvy people, you might find some of its functions confusing. But, with its user-friendly interface, you won't need to study numerous tutorials.
Blender is a free video editing software for Mac and free 3D rendering program, which features the best list of animation essentials such as modeling, rigging, interface, animation, shading, UV unwrapping, real time 3D game creation, and so on. This also has a pack of high-end interface that is loaded with intrinsic and useful tools. But, like most video editors, this has also pros and cons. When compared to some video editors, this video editor for Mac is a video editor that provides professional 3D quality that is available for free. It has a lot of features and ideals for every 3D enthusiasts, graphic artists, and designers. It is also versatile and lightweight. Unfortunately, beginners might experience difficulties when using this software. But, luckily, there is a manual that can help you make the most of it. Blender is also compatible with various versions of Windows.
Kdenlive or KDE Non-Linear Video Editor is an open source Mac video editing application. Its package is based on MLT Framework that focuses on easy to use features and flexibility. When compared to other video editors, this supports all formats, which are supported by the FFmpeg including AVI, QuickTime, FlashVideo, WMV, and MPEG. This video editor for Mac also supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios for NTSC, PAL, and some HD standards including AVCHD and HDV. The videos created with this software can be exported to a Device. Users can also write it on a DVD using its simple menu. Kdenlive is also compatible with Linux. But, make sure to check the compatibility of your system to avoid any issues. Most users like this Mac video editing software. However, others have experienced difficulties in using it because of the complexity of its interface. Nevertheless, the manual is of certain help for any doubts.
JahShaka is one of the Mac video editing tools that aim to become an open source, cross-platform, and free video editing tool. At present, it is in its alpha stage and supports real time effects rendering. It is best for every user who has not yet enough experience using video editors. But, professionals can also rely on this video editing tool. Unfortunately, JahShaka is still lacking some helpful implementations of numerous features including the non-linear editing system. This video editing tool was written with the use of Qt by Troll tech, but the user interface of this software is using the library of OpenGL to make the GUIs. This video editor for Mac is also compatible with Linux and Windows. Nevertheless, this video editing software has some issues. So, before you consider it, see to it that your system is compatible with the program's features to avoid any inconvenience and for you to use it properly.
#6. VideoLan Movie Creator
VideoLan Movie Creator is a video editor for Mac, which is different from VLC Media Player, but they are both developed by VideoLan Organization. The project was developed for playing videos and some media formats. This movie creator is perfect for everyone who wants a program that will provide convenience whenever they are creating movies and videos of high quality. The software is compatible with other operating systems as well. However, there are some issues that were experienced by many users. These issues include sudden crashes of the program. But, overall, VideoLan Movie Creator is a video editor mac that you must try, most particularly if you are just starting to explore movie creation or video editing. The interface of the movie creator is easy to use and simple. So, this just means that there is no need for you to learn more about it as it won't require special skills in order for you to use it.
Mac video editing tool that was developed by Apple for iOS devices (including iPod touch, iPad Mini, iPad, and iPhone) and Mac. Originally released in 1999 as an application for Mac OS 8. The third version of iMovie was only released for OS-X, but there are modified versions so users can use it properly. iMovie is best at importing video footage to Mac using the interface of FireWire or through USB. This video editor for Mac also imports photos and video files from hard drives. With this video editing tool, you can edit video clips, add effects or music. There is also included a basic color correction option as well as other video enhancement tools. Transitions like slides and fades are also possible. However, even if iMovie is rich in various features, the effects options are not really very comprehensive, when compared to other editors.
#8. Adobe Premiere Pro
Hp Scanning Software For Mac Os X
Well, many people heard about Adobe Premiere Pro. This video editor for Mac is a professional Mac video editing software program, which also has Windows version. It is a part of the Adobe Creative Suite for designers and developers. It has both standard and professional features, but you will need some experience to learn working with it. People from all around the work use it because it allows them to perform a lot of actions.
Our last proposition for you is HyperEngine-AV, another free video editing software for Mac. You can capture, edit, and export audio and video files, and even to create quality DVDs with your movies. It offers you twelve studio quality effects, and you can also add info and credits, titles, or karaoke lyrics. We like it a lot because it comes with editable fonts, colors, styles, and many more.