- Press the power button on your Mac. Every Mac has a power button, usually marked with a power symbol . Then check for signs of power such as these:
- Sounds, such as from a fan, hard disk, or other startup sound
- Lights, such as from a backlit keyboard, Caps Lock key, or sleep indicator light
- If your Mac has no signs of power, start by making sure that it's receiving power:
- Make sure that your power cable is undamaged and securely plugged into your Mac and a working electrical outlet. If you're not sure about the outlet, test it with a lamp or other device.
- If you're using a Mac notebook, make sure that it's using the correct power cable and adapter, and that it has been plugged in for about 5 minutes, which is long enough to provide a usable battery charge. Learn how to troubleshoot USB-C power adapters or MagSafe power adapters.
- If you're using an external display, make sure that it's turned on, securely connected to your Mac, and isn't experiencing any video or display issues.
- Then try these solutions, whether or not your Mac has signs of power:
- Press and hold the power button on your Mac for 10 seconds, then press it again.
- Reset the System Management Controller (SMC).
- Make sure that your display's brightness is turned up. Mac notebook computers have a Brightness Up key on the built-in keyboard.
- Unplug all accessories from your Mac, including printers, drives, USB hubs, and mobile devices. (You could have an issue with one or more of those devices or their cables.) Once more, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then press it again.
- If your Mac has signs of power but the screen remains blank, try the steps for when your Mac starts up to a blank screen.
Powerbook Pro 16 Inch
If you still need help, please contact Apple Support.
Macbook Pro 13 Inch Sale
MacBook Pro 16-inch model. Retina Display 1. Processor Up to 4-core Intel Core i7. Up to 8-core Intel Core i9. Memory Up to 32GB. Graphics Intel Iris Plus Graphics. Up to AMD Radeon Pro 5600M with 8GB of HBM2 memory. Replacement Mac Book Pro Charger, 61W USB C Charger Power Adapter for MacBook Pro 13 Inch 12 Inch, MacBook 13 Inch 12 Inch, MacBook Air 2018, ipad pro,Included USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (6.6ft/2m) 4.6 out of 5 stars 31. Get it as soon.