McIntosh McIntosh Labs American-made audio and video equipment. Since 1949, McIntosh has made among the world’s best audio and video equipment. They carefully build every piece by hand at their factory in Binghamton, New York. While other companies outsource their manufacturing, Mac continues to employ Americans to ensure their products meet high standards of quality. Save up to 15% on refurbished Mac notebooks and computers. Every refurbished Mac is tested and certified by Apple and includes a 1-year warranty. Free delivery and returns. Offering more than 100 shades of professional quality cosmetics for All Ages, All Races, and All Genders. Enjoy free shipping and returns on all orders.
American-made audio and video equipment
Since 1949, McIntosh has made among the world’s best audio and video equipment.
Macintosh Computer Sales
They carefully build every piece by hand at their factory in Binghamton, New York.
While other companies outsource their manufacturing, Mac continues to employ Americans to ensure their products meet high standards of quality.
The name “McIntosh” evokes images of black glass with green lettering, blue VU meters, and smooth steel.
They offer unparalleled sound and picture quality, extreme durability, and patented innovation unlike any other brand.
People love McIntosh unlike any other brand and here’s why:
1. They hold their value (or even increase in value) better than any other brand
Here’s proof of how valuable their used equipment is today:
McIntosh sold the MC30 mono 30 watt tube amplifier for $198 in 1960 which is $1,590.72 in 2015 dollars. In 2015, a used MC30 sells for $2,999. This McIntosh amplifier appreciated in value by 88.5% while it was used and loved by its owner! Few if any other electronics manufacturers’ sell for more than the original price like McIntosh does.
The McIntosh MC30: Original price in 1960 – $198. Used price in 2015 – $2999.
2. They always use a consistent design philosophy
Any McIntosh piece you buy will naturally look good in systems with other McIntosh of any age. They still use the signature black glass front panel, knobs, illuminated logo, and brushed-aluminum end caps on every piece of equipment they make.
3. They last longer than any other brand
Over 75% of McIntosh ever made still works to this day.
4. They engineer superior technology which you only find in McIntosh
They have invented and patented technology which automatically gives any speaker the right power, prevents clipping, eliminates distortion and noise, and accurately displays power usage, just to list a few.
Stereo Barn has sold McIntosh since 1992 and we continue to sell it because it gives our customers an experience worth more than what they paid.
Currently on display in our showroom:
Click to view more information about any of the following (listed alphabetically) –
- McIntosh C49 Stereo Preamplifier
- McIntosh C2700 Stereo Preamplifer
- McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amplifier
- McIntosh MAC7200 Stereo Receiver
- McIntosh MC462 Stereo Amplifier
- McIntosh MC275 Stereo Amplifier
- McIntosh MC312 Stereo Amplifier
- McIntosh MI128 Seven-Channel Amplifier
- McIntosh MCT500 CD/SACD Transport
- McIntosh MEN220 Room Correction System
- McIntosh MHA150 Headphone Amplifier
- McIntosh MPC1500 Power Conditioner
- McIntosh MVP901 Universal Disc Player
- McIntosh MX123 A/V Processor
- McIntosh LCR80 Center Channel Speaker in Gloss Black