Apr 17, 2018. Apr 20, 2020. Jul 01, 2015. Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. When you enable Alexa hands-free you can talk to Alexa by simply saying 'Alexa' when the app is on your screen. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your.
Made with better materials
- 100% recycled aluminum in the enclosure
- 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board
- 35% or more recycled plastic in multiple components
- Arsenic-free display glass
- Mercury-free LED-backlit display
- BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium-free
Macbook Air Can't Connect To App Store
- Final assembly supplier sites do not generate any waste sent to landfill6
- All final assembly suppliers are transitioning to 100% renewable energy for Apple production
- 100% of virgin wood fiber comes from responsibly managed forests
- Recyclable, majority-fiber packaging
Apple Trade In
Letting go of your old device is easy with Apple Trade In. If it’s in good shape, you can trade it in for Apple Store credit. If it’s not eligible for credit, we’ll recycle it responsibly at no cost to you. Good for you. Good for the planet.
Macbook Air App Store Won't Update
Read the MacBook Air Environmental Reports for detailed information on these devices’ environmental performance.
Try these steps if you can't connect to any of these apps:
Check the system status page
Check Apple’s System Status page to see if there’s an outage for a service in your country or region.
Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet
Use any Internet browser to connect to any website. If nothing loads, use another device on the same network to see if it can connect to any website. If no other devices can access the Internet, turn off your Wi-Fi router, then turn it on again to reset it. If you still can’t connect to your Wi-Fi network, contact your Internet provider for more help. If only your first device can’t connect to the Internet, get help with Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Apple Watch, Apple TV, or Mac.
If you use cellular service to connect to the Internet on your iPhone or iPad, make sure that you have cellular data turned on for the app that you're using. To do this, open the Settings app, tap Cellular, then turn on Cellular Data.
Update your software
Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, or software for your non-Apple device. Then try to connect again.
Check the date and time
Make sure that the date and time on your device are set correctly for your time zone.
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap Date & Time. Get more help with date and time.
On your Mac: Open System Preferences, then choose Date & Time.
On your Apple TV: Go to Settings > General > Date and Time.
If the date and time are incorrect, update them or turn on the option to set date and time automatically.
If you see a different connection alert message
Use the steps above if you see one of these error messages:
- 'Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'
- 'Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again.'
- 'We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later.'
App Store Mac Os
Macbook Air Cannot Connect To App Store
- If you're connected but you can't download content, change your Apple ID password. You might have to sign out and sign in again. If you're asked to verify your payment information, make sure that all payment details match what's on file with your financial institution.
- If you're connected but you can't download or update apps, pause and restart the app download or restart your device.
- Learn what to try if you also see pop-ups in Safari on your Mac.
- Learn what to do if you see error -45054 on your computer.
- With iTunes for Windows, check to see if you turned on third-party security software or Windows Firewall.
- If you’ve tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.
Macbook Air App Store Download
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.