Windows 64 Bit
Mac OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8) is the nineth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OS X Mountain Lion brings a lot of great things from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to the Mac. You can send iMessages. Get your Mac in on Game Center. Receive notifications. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support.
- Apr 03, 2020.
- Postman Canary Be the first to experience new Postman features. If you want to be first in line to experience new features, download our latest Canary builds available for OSX (x64) / Windows (x86 or x64) / Linux (x86 or x64) for a sneak peek.
- Aug 17, 2020.
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
Read the latest from the BlueStacks Editor's Blog
What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
Mac Os Catalina Download For Windows 10
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- Your Mac can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If you have an iMac Pro or Mac Pro with 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, your startup disk needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory.2
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, this must be a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant, which is included with your Mac.
1. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
2. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
3. Install Windows
Unplug any external devices that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
4. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
- If the Boot Camp installer never opens, open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete Boot Camp installation.
- If you have an external display connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Mac, the display will be blank (black, gray, or blue) for up to 2 minutes during installation.
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
If you have one of these Mac models using OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2017 or later3
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later3
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013
To remove Windows from your Mac, use Boot Camp Assistant, not any other utility.
Os X Version 10.12 Download
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive and macOS Mojave or later, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. For example, if your Mac has 128GB of memory, its startup disk must have at least 128GB of storage space available for Windows. To see how much memory your Mac has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac. To see how much storage space is available, click the Storage tab in the same window.
Mac Os Dock Download For Windows 10
3. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.