- Linux Torrenting Client Cli
- Linux Torrenting Client Console
- Linux Torrenting Software Downloads
- Linux Torrenting Software Download
The following is a general comparison of BitTorrent clients, which are computer programs designed for peer-to-peer file sharing using the BitTorrent protocol. The BitTorrent protocol coordinates segmented file transfer among peers connected in a swarm.A BitTorrent client enables a user to exchange data as a peer in one or more swarms. The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows). QBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library. Help qBittorrent. Mar 23, 2020. May 08, 2020.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
Linux Torrenting Client Cli
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Linux Torrenting Client Console
Donation info here.
Linux Torrenting Software Downloads
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
Linux Torrenting Software Download
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!