Top free apps. Top free; Apps; Mobile; Showing 1 - 90 of 960 results WhatsDirect. Turbo Download Manager. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars. There are 29027 reviews 29K. VPN Unlimited for Windows Phone - Secure & Private Internet Connection for Anonymous Web Surfing. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods.How to Download an AppThe first time you tap on the Play Store, you may be prompted to sign in with your Google login and confirm your payment information. You will also be prompted to permit a backup of apps to your Google account.
- Tap your finger on the Apps icon located in the bottom-right of the home screen.
- Swipe left and right with your finger until you find the Play Store icon. Tap it.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top-right, and then key in the name of the app you’re looking for.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the bottom right. Suggested apps will pop up below the search box as you type, which you can tap to reach directly.
- Tapping the three dots on the right side of each entry will allow you to install the app immediately or add the app to a list for future reference.
- Tapping the box itself will provide more details for that app, including screenshots, video, a description, and reviews from users like you.
- Tap the Install button at the top to start downloading. You will be asked to provide device authorization for installation.
Download Free Apps For My Phone Android
- Ongoing downloads and installations will show as icons in the notification bar at the top of the screen. Swipe down from the top for a detailed look.
- Once the download and installation are complete, you can tap the Open button in the Play Store listing, or tap the icon from the notification tray to open your app.
- The app will then be available with a finger tap on the Apps icon on the bottom of the main screen if the app icon hasn’t already shown up.