Aug 14, 2020. Jun 23, 2016. So in 7th of august 2016 on the friendship day our most renowned friend called the torrent shuts down. Millions or billions of users are stunned what the hea. Some torrent clients offer every conceivable function. Others keep things as simple as possible. QBittorrent sits right in the middle, aiming to 'meet the needs of most users while using as little.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Bittorrent Office 2016 Mac
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!
I’ve manually crafted a list of public and working torrent trackers. This tracker list is an ideal starting point to increase your torrent download speeds. Since the download speed of a torrent depends on the number and quality (bandwidth available) of the seeds and peers, it is advantageous to add additional trackers to your torrents which may be able to connect you with additional seeds and peers.
Regardless of which torrent client you use (e.g. uTorrent, qBittorrent, Transmission, Deluge), these trackers should work in all cases. In the case of uTorrent, simply open the properties of the torrent you want to add the trackers to, then click on Advanced and paste the trackers you find below into the box. If there would be any duplicate entries, these will be ignored so don’t worry about them too much.
The list below is an up-to-date torrent tracker list for 2016.
Bittorrent 2020 Settings
If you have any more public trackers that you think should be added to the list above; feel free to leave a comment below and I might add it.