Welcome to Apple Support Communities
Apple Mac Office Software Windows 10
Choose the right Microsoft 365 for your Mac Microsoft 365 makes your life more creative, organized, and secure. With Microsoft 365, you’ll always have the latest AI-powered Office apps, 1 TB of cloud storage, and premium mobile features to stay on top of things wherever you are on any device. MacBooks come with Apple's iLife software bundle, which consists of iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand. IPhoto lets you import photos from CDs, folders and digital cameras; organize them into events and albums; edit for exposure, color, saturation and contrast; and even apply filters and effects. IMovie lets you edit videos and create home movies, with options to add music, transitions. Mac Compatibility Mac Compatibility MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020) MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019). Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support. Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are the best ways to create amazing work. Templates and design tools make it easy to get started. You can even add illustrations and notations using Apple Pencil on your iPad. And with real‑time collaboration, your team can work together, whether they’re on Mac, iPad,.
Macs don't come with that type of apps, so you have to purchase them. There are three options, but there are more if you want to have a look at these applications:
Apple Mac Office Software
- Office for Mac > http://www.microsoft.com/mac
- Apple iWork, in the Mac App Store.
- LibreOffice > http://www.libreoffice.org
All of them are paid apps except LibreOffice, so you can start testing this application. Macs come with TextEdit, a basic text application that won't meet the requirements you want
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
Free Office Software For Mac
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
Apple Mac Office Software 2016
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
Apple Mac Software Downloads
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Office Software For Apple Mac
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.