With Adobe Acrobat Reader on Android you have the ideal tool to open, read, convert, rate, scan and organize PDFs on the smartphone
The PDF or portable document format in English is arguably one of the most extensive documents on the Internet. First, because it is a universal format that can be opened on any operating system and platform and, secondly, because it guarantees integrity and retention of the original format from start to finish of the communication, ensuring that the end recipient can see exactly what the author has reproduced.
Aug 20, 2020. Adobe Reader is the main tool for reading, browsing and printing PDF documents (Adobe Acrobat). PDF files have become an standard in internet and Adobe Reader will allow you to read and work with them. Adobe Reader 9.1 is really better than ever and now it has improved a lot of features. Adobe Reader is the official Adobe application for Android devices. It offers a wide range of features, making it practically identical to its big brother computer version, but with controls perfectly adapted for touch screen use.
For the same reasons, this is a very popular format on Android mobile devices. Of course, this type of file is not the most shared on WhatsApp or Facebook, but if one of the most attached in emails or in documents to download from a site or even the menu of a restaurant that we want to consult to go to dinner And even if practically any web browser is able to open and interpret the PDF format , have a tool dedicated exclusively to working this format, as in the case of Adobe Acrobat Reader , the viewer developed by its creators over 25 years ago.
The official Adobe app for working with PDFs.
But it's not just an e-reader. If you download the APK of this mobile version to your smartphone or tablet, you will have much more than just a tool to read or view PDFs. The app includes a suite of tools with many more options such as note taking, printing, organizing, creating or scanning documents in this format . All in all, a very complete application for working with portable documents and increasing your productivity.
Main features of Acrobat Reader DC for Android
- Open, read and view PDF documents , with easy movement between pages and the option to zoom.
- Several reading modes according to your needs: single page, continuous reading, night mode, etc.
- Take notes and add comments directly on PDF files among notes or underlined texts.
- Ability to scan any document from the smartphone camera and save it as PDF.
- Eliminate pages from PDF documents, change their order or add some in the middle.
- Fill and save online form fields.
- Sign PDF documents.
- Synchronize PDFs with Dropbox or print them directly from Android.
- Export PDF documents as fully editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
- Create PDF documents and convert images and documents from Office to this portable format.
- Save files to Document Cloud or share them between contacts.
How much does Adobe Reader cost?
Downloading the app from Google Play to your Android device is completely free. With this download you will have access to the basic options that we have already discussed: open, read, share and scan documents. However, certain features require payment by monthly or annual subscription because they are considered Premium tools. For example, to be able to convert PDF to Word and vice versa unlimitedly, you will have to pay around 7 euros per month.
What's new in the latest version
Adobe Acrobat Reader Apk For Pc
- Option to add passwords to PDF files.
- Ability to share links to PDF files from third party applications.
- Access to premium PDF tools during a 7-day trial period.
- Improvements to the reading experience of PDF files.
- Performance improvements.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Apk Download
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Integrated in-app purchases.